At the festival is not permitted the entry of this things:Drinks, food, drugs, or any other stimulants, pyrotechnic items, knives, weapons, glassware, other objects that may be regarded as dangerous or detrimental to the event.
All visitors will be screened before entering.
Pets:Pets are allowed to enter but only those animals that are normally considered to be “non-aggressive” (animals, such as dogs, ferrets some mouse strains), but we recommend that you leave your pets at home due to the volume of the festival and the crowds.
However, if you will still bring your pet, please note that:
- You must have a valid certificate of vaccination against rabies – must not be more than 1 (one) year old,
- Identification of animals (readable tattoo or microchip),
- the animal must be on a leash.
All animals will be checked before entering.
- It is allowed to take pictures. Recording of film and sound recordings at the festival can be made only with the written consent of the organizer.
- In the area of the event, it is forbidden to carry out any commercial or advertising activities without the written permission of the organizer.
- Younger than 18 years should not be served alcohol.
- It is important that you remember that the laws say that the use of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Visitors are asked to take care of nature and do not leave waste everywhere.
- Organizer assumes no responsibility for any damage that may be appeared on individuals or their valuables.
The event will take place in any weather conditions. The roof will be provided with three tents.
The organizer reserves the right to change the program.
We wish you to have a good and pleasant time on the festival.
Društvo Moje pleme